09 April 2024

Potato mode on


Checking my annual leave count is a monthly recurring task, so that I can take one or more days off to make sure none of the annual leave gets burned.

Happy to say that this month I have enough buffer, so I don't have to take any annual leave for the sole purpose of not having any being forfeited. Happy because this month I don't have that 'forced to take leave' feel.

But I am taking this Friday off anyway, because Wednesday and Thursday are public holidays, so I am making it a five days break.

Do I need the break? Not really. To be honest I am currently in the mood to get worthwhile things done job wise, as I feel that I have not been productive recently. So it's actually a bit ironic I am having a break.

Oh well. Just have to indulge my whim occasionally, I guess.

So heads up, potato mode is on! Don't contact me for work related matters.

Actually, just don't contact me, unless we are really close. =P



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: