08 August 2023

Killer (4)


Took me a while to find the previous entry of this series.

I know I have this series, I just don't remember when was the last entry. Well, now I do, and will probably forget it again in a few days. Goldfish memory for the win! =P

Anyway this "killer" series is about the mosquito kill count at home.

There is an increase in the number of mosquitoes at home recently. This morning when I killed two within five minutes of getting out of bed, I decided to take note.

Up to the time of writing, I have killed 10 mosquitoes, that's within the confine of my room, from when I woke up to until finished work. Wifey killed another in the kitchen after dinner, the one that's trying to suck my blood while I was washing up the dishes, so that's 11.

Of the 10 in my room, 8 were killed within an hour of me getting out of bed, and 6 within 30 minutes.

Die, blood suckers!



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: