04 October 2022

Killer


Recently my home suffered an invasion of mosquitos. These blood-suckers suddenly increased in alarming number.

We have many mosquito bats in the house now, these handy tools greatly help the pest killing process.

I killed eight today, a new record for me. Killed one in the bathroom, two in the kitchen, and five in my room. But I know there are more that eluded me.

Of the five that I killed in my room, one I killed in my sleep, haha! I woke up with a blood stain and a squashed mosquito body on my bed sheet next to my pillow .

Must have fed too much until it couldn't fly away. Served it right!

Gotta say the popping electrical zap sound of a successful hit using the mosquito bat is very satisfying.

No mercy for the mosquitos, if they come into my house, I will try my best to kill them.



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: