14 June 2021

Endless permutation


While I like casual writing, I am not fond of writing technical stuff. That's work, not leisure, nor fun.

However, invention disclosure for chance of getting patent means inevitably I have to do technical write-up, and go through the review process.

Can't quite decide if reviewing is worse or better than the writing part. Not fond of that either.

Like having patents though, to me they are worthy life achievements. So I have to bear with the technical write-ups and the reviews.

Anyway, when the invention disclosure is successful and the company decided to file patent, the legal document is much worse. Good grief, much much worse.

Technical document is to me, still "normal" language that human being with some relevant knowledge can read through and understand. The legal filing of the invention is to me, an endless permutation of the invention idea and concept that tries its best to shut down my brain.

The legal patent filing write-up repeats a same thing twenty times over, with weird choice of word that it's not "normal" language. Good grief, reviewing it takes a lot of grit and perseverance.

Gotta do it though, for the patent. Doesn't mean I like it. Not one bit.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: