17 April 2021

Tiring week


Funny how all the work I have done so far doesn't seemed to be registered by anyone in the team.

Asked for the same thing again and again, information I have provided many times within this week alone, not to mention in the materials I prepared and presented in the many meetings over the many months.

And it's as if the colleagues have finally picked up their pace these two weeks, rushing to get their things done. What happen in the previous few months, when I was doing the many overtimes and working through the weekends, been chilling?

All those impromptu meetings and calls are wearing me out, so tiring, so wearying. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Can't you all just actually go read my reports and emails? You would find that the information you asked me to send, is already sent to you twice before...

I ended most days this week with a headache and very little work done. Meeting engineer, that's what I have become this week. Repeating the same thing over and over again in various meetings.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: