29 October 2020

Number two


The experience of the first one is irreplaceable.

The meeting with the company's legal team made me believed it's really coming true, that I have my first patent.

Achievement unlocked! =P

I am contented. Truly I am.

Then there was that second notice, and a few days ago, the meeting with the legal team, so by the end of the year, my second patent will be filed.

Of course I am happy about it, but it does feel different to the first one.

The first one is based on my work, my idea, I have no qualm whatsoever with the claim.

The second one I only helped providing supplementary information, supporting data. The idea's not mine.

Guess I don't feel like I have contributed in a major way for the second patent idea, that I am just collateral lucky enough being roped into the ride.

Well, thanks for including me in the ride, hehehe!

So ya, I have two patents under my name now. Honestly not something I have dreamed of. Real yet so dreamy.

I am a happy bunny. ^_^



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: