08 January 2020

2020 work life trend


I took a break end of last year to rest and relax for the new year.

For a new and better beginning, all that.

My plan to be potato during the break didn't panned out as expected, but I did stuck to the plan of ignoring all work related stuff, so that's a win.

Anyway, my 2020 work officially started this Monday, so I have been working for three days now in the new year.

And all three days were 12+ work hours day, not a single day below twelve hours. Official work hours are 9 hours.

It's already been close to 14 work hours today and I still have to work about an hour later before I go to bed.

Bollocks.

So much for a better beginning.

It's like the slave pen has been upgraded in 2020 to be even more horrible... >_<

So if these three days are any indication, then this year is going to suck.

The latest reorganisation is not a good turn of event, because unlike the previous, the new job scope and nature do not put the group in position of power.

Very low down the chain we are now, which is not conducive to job satisfaction and work/life balance.

*Sigh...*

Can only make the best out of it, and if cannot adapt or change to my liking... well, been there, done that.

And not afraid to do it again.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: