01 July 2018

Random behaviour for July 2018


Guess my break from monthly impromptu resolution has lasted longer than I initially planned, hehehe. =P  slacker point +1

I let my facial hair grow throughout June, initially wanted to see how long it can be, but eventually couldn't stand the messiness and started trimming the edges, and yesterday I decided to just trim everything down to stubble instead.

On another note, the online purchased beret cap has finally arrived, not really what I expected (yea, that's the thing with online purchases...) but since already bought it I may as well follow through with my image change.

You know, at times, could really do without those bald jokes at my expense. Never seem to get old for them jokers though...


So, anyway, for July 2018, starting tomorrow, my impromptu resolution is: wear the beret to work and keep my stubble.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

No comments: