31 January 2018

Not wet, part deux


It's interesting to note that my usual response of "I am well lubricated, thank you very much" when being accused of being 'dry' is interpreted differently by the others.

I am a straight forward, direct person, I just want to indicate that I am not 'dry', but I don't want to say I am 'wet' either because that has other meaning that's not really representative of my level of, erm... moisturisation.

So I think "well lubricated" is just nice in between the two extremes, and it sounds sophisticated as well, hehe. =P

It's really just that, an in-between of 'dry' and 'wet', meaning I am just normal, thank you very much.

So yea, nothing special about my original meaning, though the colleagues have interpreted the term differently, and have started to use it to mean something else.

Says a lot about their thought process. ;)



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: