25 January 2018

Not wet


I was over at another site today for cookies delivery and called into a meeting from one of the personal booths there.

I picked what I thought is an out of the way corner booth but throughout that one hour meeting, I kept seeing ladies in short skirt walking past.

Probably due the department around that booth area and the ratio of races being skewed another way compared to ulu place (where my office is). The job scope of a department as well as the race (or religion beliefs) are important factors to how the employees dress.

A refreshing change to my norm.

I shared this observation with my ulu place colleagues, and not surprisingly there were some who started to say I am 'dry'.

And of course I have to reply with my usual statement when accused of being dry: "I am well lubricated, thank you very much." (This statement is copyrighted to me for my whole life!)

Definitely not dry, and not wet either, just well lubricated. =P



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: