04 May 2016

Long day


Left when it was dark.

Arrived office when it was just turning blue.

No sign of the sun yet, not even a hint of red.

Early morning meeting, important meeting, and I had an agenda.

Whenever that's the case, I preferred to call in to the meeting from my office.

I had to wake up 1.5 hours before the meeting to have time for shower and commute.

I am a worm, not a bird, waking up early is not conducive to my health. For goodness sake, I might get eaten by a bird! =P

Anyway, my agenda revolved around the document I just completed, the one that makes myself obsolete...

I am rather proud of the document, I spent many hours and effort getting it done. The perfectionist within demanded no less.

But I doubt many, if any, will actually go grab the document and read through it. I wouldn't unless I absolutely have to.

Anyway, that's a task done, so now the company can fire me, I suppose... >_<

More meetings throughout the day. Two before lunch, two after lunch, my brain was too tired for much after that.

Hello, I am a meeting engineer, nice to meet you.

Then it's badminton time, yay!

Not much skill but sweated lots, so I am happy and satisfied.

It rained heavily on the way home, the sky was grey and gloomy.

By the time I reached home, the sun has set and it's dark, just like when I left home this morning.

One cycle.


No comments: