31 July 2014

Spare tyre


I have always been skinny. Well, maybe not when I was a baby. 

If my firstborn is any indication, then I probably was like the Michelin guy when I was a baby. =P

Anyway, ever since I shredded my baby fat, I have been thin. I am the kind that people considered 'wasting rice', since no matter how much I eat I still remain like a stick.

I have no idea where the energy goes, probably I just have very high metabolism.

Though not a health maniac, I exercise regularly, so I am generally fit physically. Physically fit but not in the bodybuilding sense. Really not into bodybuilding since I don't find it appealing, in fact, I find all those bulging muscles somewhat unnatural. Just personal opinion, of course, all you huge muscle fellows don't come knocking! =P

My body was probably at its pinnacle form when I was practising karate. Toned muscles and visible six pack, nothing unnaturally huge or bulging, of course! Just lean and toned, think Bruce Lee. ^_^

Anyway, there has not been any major change in my lifestyle, still eating the same, doing the same amount of exercise and all that, but I am starting to get a 'spare tyre' around my waist.

Not sure whether to be happy or sad?

It's like, the first time in my life! But it's not something I should "woohoo!" about, I think...

I guess my metabolism has gone down, age does that.

Oh well, ain't young anymore.


No comments: