15 July 2014

Phuket footprints, part deux


I guess my style of travel photography is an acquired taste, probably not appreciated by those who do not share such exquisite taste.

Yes, you can start vomiting now, hahaha! =P

Anyway, here are some photos that have no style whatsoever, these should cater for the common mass. (Yea, I also feel like hitting myself. =P )

McD breakfast before the outbound journey

family selfie while in transit KLIA

Yea, selfie, I know, I am properly ashamed of myself.

arrived!

this is the master bedroom

view from the balcony

We had a family suite that has two rooms, two bathrooms, a lounge and a balcony. The noisy little monsters need space to cause mayhem.

first night dinner

some drink we bought after lunch the second day

I have no idea what the drink is made from, but it tastes nice. ^_^

swimming pool session, one of the many

haven't a clue what it says

Karon, that's the area of Phuket we spent our holiday

yummy pancrepe

The little monsters being low batt meant our night market stroll was cut short. Like, really really short. Shame really, many things to see and try but the only thing we got that night was the pancrepe.

name of the hotel we stayed in

early morning beach

wifey and the kids, 'seven early eight early' at the beach

It's like seven in the morning or something, so don't be silly, of course I didn't go with them to the beach! =P

I joined them for breakfast when they were done. It was raining most of that third day, so we spent most of the day in the room.

bored little monsters are lethal, so I had to devise a game for them

it's a maze-like game

Think I ended up making like five of the maze game 'maps', kept the elder son occupied. The younger lost interest after failing to complete the second map.

family selfie while we pretended to sleep

Yea, selfie again. I am absolutely ashamed of myself.

The weather eased up in the evening so we ventured out for dinner. Elder son has been telling us he wanted to try the fish eating dead skin thingy we saw all along the shopfronts. So we tried that after dinner.

only he was so scared of it he ended up not doing it -_-

early morning beach again on the fourth day

Needless to say, I did the sensible (to me) thing of sleeping in and joined them at breakfast. =P

temple

the compound was also where the night market was held

now that's an appropriate time for the beach, sunny with blue sky

this photo was taken by Hsiang

since it's our last night there, we picked an expensive looking restaurant for dinner

before we boarded the home-bound plane, little monsters turned zombies!

Don't want to end with that photo so I picked a hastily taken sunset shot on the first day, when I went out alone to get drinking water.



No comments: