23 May 2013

Why?


Whenever someone tells me my wife is beautiful or pretty, I am genuinely happy.

Often I would give my thanks while smiling uncontrollably, and depends on my relationship with the person who gave the comment, I might add that I am really happy whenever I hear someone said so.

To me, it's just an expression of how I feel at that moment, and sharing happiness is always a good thing.

The funny thing is, sometimes, after hearing what I said about being happy whenever people praises my wife, the praiser would ask: "why?"

Huh?

What do you mean why?

I am happy because you just praised that my wife is pretty, is that not a normal feeling?

0_o


I don't know why they asked why, but since I have met a few who asked so I already have a reply prepared.

Experience has taught me to be prepared for weird question like this, hehe. ^_^

"because ugly man with a pretty wife will make the others feel more jealous."

True, isn't it? =P

Anyway, if only these people could see the inner beauty* of my dear wifey, that is where she really shines.
* no, I am not talking about lingerie -_-

And that's where it matters. =)

Love you, my wifey! Thanks for being so 'blind' all those years ago, hehe! =P


No comments: