11 May 2012

Good Day


Some days, the stars seemed to be aligned in my favour and all things go smoothly.

Despite the midnight to 02:00 hours meeting, then the 08:00 to 10:00 hours meeting, despite the half dead zombie state I am in now, I am calling it a fantastic day at work today.

After all, I am already home by 18:30 hours and got to see my kids before they have gone to bed. =D

The two colleagues had done all the prework and got things going before I reached the floor. All the sudden I feel a great affinity for both of them, gotta love the colleagues who make your life easier at work. =)

For the first time ever, the data collection went smoothly, no hiccup whatsoever. Five out of five cells completed, perfect run. It's like winning the jackpot.

I even had time to make it to the 1:1 meeting with my manager and did not have to push it out for the third time this week because I was stuck in the floor working my arse off.

Really, after having more than my fair share of sucky days at work, today was positively brilliant.

Some days are just nice and dandy.

Today is one such day. ^_^


No comments: