29 September 2011

Coming Soon


Please be informed that there will soon* be a new series of entries, which will have it's own catagory, and which will mainly not be wordy wordy.

* in slacker time, so should be between next month and next year

I have quite a number of ideas for the series already, just need to get some material ready.

Though, it's really normal for me to have plenty of ideas or stuff to blog about, they just never got written that's all. (slacker point +1) =P

Like that Harly Potter story, I probably have 80% of the content already formed in my mind. And that story intended as follow up for this year's April Fools entry, I already have 100% of that story formed. I really should post that story, sometime...

Anyway, stay tuned for the new series, I myself quite like the idea. Well, that's not saying much. =P



No comments: