24 August 2011

I'm No Superman


I knew I was burning out, I knew I was going to crash if I don't take a break from work. I knew, as the body has been sending me signals.

Guess I had overestimated myself, thought I could hang on for a few more days. You see, starting tomorrow, my applied leave will start, a long one letting me rest and relax until the week after next.

But I was wrong. The body had enough.

So here I am, bed-ridden for most of the day, feeling like a rotten vegetable, a day before my long break is to start.

It's suppose to be rest and relax in a happy and fun way, not miserable and uncomfortable way.

This sucks.

I'm no Superman.

And I don't wear my underwear outside the pants.



I'm No Superman is a catchy phrase in the theme song Superman for the TV series Scrubs, one that I followed when I was in England.


4 comments:

江边鸟 said...

take care, super Munchkin!

CK said...

Thanks, er... Munchkin who has not won so far.

=P

江边鸟 said...

diu u ~ I should play munchkin with you while u are sick... so I have bigger chance huh ~~ huhuhuhuhu

CK said...

Bring it on!