10 August 2011

Meltdown


Actually, there is no specific reason I titled this entry as "Meltdown", it's just the first thing that popped into my mind when I started writing.

Anyway, I am home before 20:00 hours today! On a working day, what an achievement!

It feels like ages ago that I arrived home before the kids had gone to bed. Finally able to interact with them and kiss them goodnight on a weekday. They were crying and shouting when I got home though, typical.

So nice to be able to watch the 8 o-clock news. Riot in England? Bloody hell! Was just about to send my brother an e-mail when I noticed that he already sent an e-mail announcing they are alright over there. Yea, I haven't been checking my personal e-mail account for a few days now.

So nice to leave the office before the main door is locked. Moved office recently and the main door to this building is locked at 20:00 hours. For quite a number of days so far, I had to walk all the way to the adjacent building where my old office used to be to exit, as that door is open 24/7.

Initially wanted to go to badminton today, since exercise is such a good way to relieve all the pent up stress. I got out of the dungeon around 17:45 hours (record!), though by the time I settled stuff in my cubicle, it's already 18:30 hours so I came home straight instead. =\

I am burning out and I could really use a break.


No comments: