09 July 2011

Dungeon Master, Reloaded


I reckon prior to today I was a level 6 dungeon master, from these: 1, 2, 3, and the whole of this week.

The way I see it, I should gain a level for every week I spent in dungeon mode. Extra level for being in dungeon on weekend.

Since I was working in the dungeon full day today, dungeon master +1. So I am now at least a level 7 dungeon master. Bow to me! =P

Better not say so loud, compared to my level 60+ colleague who practically lives in the dungeon I am like kacang puteh. I pay my respect and salute that colleague whenever I go into the dungeon mia, I kid you not.

While it's fast to gain dungeon master level on weekend, it comes at a great cost...

Slacker point -1!

>_<

 

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

kulat during weekday --> slacker point -1

kulat during weekend --> slacker point -10

CK said...

We have our own point system, you mia hao siao Hollywood style dramatic system need not apply to me. =P