22 April 2011

She said Yes


This happened a few days ago, I scribbled some notes but haven't got the time to polish it up to a proper entry until now.

His Royal Highness King Toddler Young woke up from an afternoon nap and started crying. I happened to be closer since I was working in the room next door, so I got to him before wifey. Despite holding and wooing him, he wanted only his mama, else he won't stop crying.

Wifey was in the room shortly after and as soon as she held him, he stopped crying.

Like magic.

Me: "Only wants mama huh? Papa doesn't give you sense of security?"

Wifey and boy: *indifferent*

Me: "Maybe if you were a girl you would feel secured with papa."

Boy: *indifferent*

Wifey: *raised eyebrow*

Me: "To prove that we would have to have a daughter, what say you Ju?" (this is something I try whenever I get a chance)

Wifey: "Okay."

Me: *!!!!!!!!!!* (ohmygodohmygodohmygod, she said YES!!! She never ever said yes to a third child)

Wifey: "If you can guarantee the new child will be a girl."

Me: *deflated* "You think I am a god meh?" =(

Oh well.

Still, first time she said yes, so there is still a teeny-weeny chance of me having a daughter. When financially viable, of course.

Need to have a sure way of getting that XX chromosome...


2 comments:

HoneyBee said...

Remember, it has to be 100% absolutely sure it's a girl. Or else, it's a big NOOOOOOOO

CK said...

I guess we have to skip the "fun part" of baby making and use some artificial method then. =\

Not sure if I like that, it's not... natural.

But before that, have to have the money for a third kid first, so...

www.tankuku.com

=P