29 April 2011

Pretty Girl


As the whole world knows, it's Prince William and Princess Catherine wedding today.

Wifey was following the ceremony and commented that Catherine is pretty, has a sweet, warm and friendly smile.

Though like most brides, overzealous slimming down for wedding day has resulted in her being too skinny and hence looking older. When will women know being too thin is actually not pleasing on the eyes? You need some flesh to look healthy and nice, so you don't look gaunt and emaciated.

Anyway, the following conversation happened when Hsiang heard his mom said Catherine is pretty...

Hsiang: I like to see pretty girls.

Wifey: Oh? Any pretty girls at school?

Hsiang: No, but I have one at home.

Wifey: (I bet she was very happy inwardly) At home? Who is it?

Hsiang: You, mama!

Damn he is good, and not even 4 years old yet.

If only I have a quarter of my son's sweet talking skill.


4 comments:

SK said...

Thats so sweet of Hsiang!

CK said...

I am actually jealous of him, for being such a skillful sweet talker.

=P

PS =! play station said...

keng wo

CK said...

Yes PS, I think he will be a lot more well-liked among girls compared to his father.

A LOT.

p/s: his father is well-disliked. =P