14 April 2011

Good News


The boys have been discharged. Still have to monitor the little one but I am just glad they are all home now.

It's as if some intangible burden has been lifted off me, I felt calmed and peaceful enough to fall asleep in the afternoon for a few hours. I am not one who usually take daytime nap.

It's great to have the family back under one roof, and healthily.


On an unrelated note, was happy to see in the TV2 news that they are issuing fines to those who cross the road without using the pedestrian crossover bridge.

Safety first people. Safety first.


2 comments:

Chew KW said...

more excuse for our law enforcer to have a little bit of "extra"...

CK said...

True, but I am hoping it will get the "use the pedestrian crossover bridge instead of endangering road users" concept across.

Too many choose the "easy way" instead of the "right way", not safety conscious, selfish, and irresponsible.