22 August 2010

-_-


This is a rant, so quit now if you are allergy to rants. =)

The
return of Mr Memory... *sigh*.

Thought I have rid myself of this empty bucket, why oh why the single person in the department whom I just can't tolerate has to come bugging me? >_<

Of course I am not surprised the transfer didn't work out, though I honestly wish it had so we would no longer be in the same department. Just shows that not everyone is like Mr Chicken Shit, smart manager looks at actual performance when hiring instead of buying all the cocks and bullshit.

So the "expert with at least 10 years experience in modelling" is now asking a lowly thermal engineer to teach him how to do modelling huh? Just how the heck did he survived all these years? Bullshitted his way through all the performance reviews? Or was it his "people management skill", i.e. get someone else to do his job while he took all the credits?

Seriously, can't even sort out a simple installation and licensing of modelling software? That's just... unbelievable. It's just following instructions on the website you know? And there is that Tech Support link on the website where one can get help from.

He can continue to dream on if he thinks I will spoonfeed him, there is a limit to this 'mentoring request'.

There is something irony about mentoring someone who attended the same thermal modelling training class a couple of years back, who was already showing off his "extensive knowledge" by giving some hoo-ha in the class, who deemed fit to skip more than half the training session, and not to forget one who has "at least 10 years of modelling experience".

I am watching this 'mentoring request' closely, and I am going to pull the plug as soon as the first sign of "people management" shows up. I couldn't care less about the bullshitting skill, Mr Empty Bucket, and you can go burn in hell if you ever try to take credit from my work.

If I was a harsher person, I would not have agreed to the mentoring in the first place. There is just that sick satisfaction of an "expert with at least 10 years experience in thermal modelling" requesting for mentoring.

I hope I won't pay for this wickedness.

No comments: