24 August 2010

The Bold One


Actually, it's the bald one lar, not the bold one. =P

A question I get asked a few times these few days is: "What happened to your hair?" or "New hairstyle?"

Here are my typical answers:

"Hair? What hair?" *puzzled look*

"I used the wrong shampoo." *serious face*

If there was a follow up question on what shampoo I use, I would feint forgetfulness and ask what shampoo he or she is using, and said "yea, that one."

If a name of the shampoo was not forthcoming from the inquirer, I would just say: "the one Wendy is using."

^_^

Truth is wifey forgot to attach the number two head to the clipper when she gave me a hair cut in the weekend, she realised that after the first cut on the back of my head. Said she could do an inverted V as cover up pattern so naturally I asked her to just shave off everything. =)

Have always wanted to see how I look bald anyway.

Thing is, I didn't actually shave to the skin since I am too chicken shit to put the shaving blade to my head, I don't want to end up with scars all over my scalp. =P

Anyway, that's that.



No idea why but somehow Veronica, who is in another state, is interested in seeing my bald look so a photo is requested and hey, I am not about to say no to her.
Model extraordinaire you know? Don't play play.

If she thinks she is going to get an honest shot then she clearly doesn't know me, muahahaha! =P

Behold! H.Ang*, the Rulebender!
*H.Ang = hubby of Karen Ang


I think fans of Airbender Aang are going to cry if they see this

Not good enough?

Fine fine, how about this then...

Behold! CKratos, the God of slack!


please don't kill me, fans of God of War

Too scary looking?

Okay okay, this one should do it then... I hope.

Behold! Minsc wannabe and his stuffed toy Deefer!


what lar, I don't have a space hamster okay?

Butt kicking for goodness! (Baldur's Gate gamers will know this)

Come on, at least give face to Deefer ler, it's adorable! =P


6 comments:

江边鸟 said...

hahaa ~ I like the your Minsc photo!
actually you should hold your new toy G5 ma ~

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are the man! :D

LingLi said...

Cool hair style..Thanks for posting the pictures to show Veronica, i will let her know how cool is your new look =D. Do you mind to paint your head with purple strap (3rd pix) to Lynn's wedding? That will be super-duper COOOOOL~~~

CK said...

Nelson: Deefer waaaaay cuter than G5!

Anon: yea, last I checked I still am. =P

Lily: make sure you tell Veron, okay? (er... split personality? =P) As for painting my head to Lynn's wedding, I am crazy, but not that crazy ler... Besides, cannot steal the limelight from the bride and groom one. =P

HoneyBee said...

Sorry hubby... I didn't mean for it to happen... Really really sorry...

By the way, I like the 3rd picture.

Hair cut, anyone???

CK said...

You know I don't mind, wifey.

Say, wanna help me clean shave it to the skin? =P