31 December 2009

Happy New Year!


2009 is coming to an end, how time flies.

2009 is not a particularly nice year for me, mainly because of the economy downturn which put a strain on me financially. After all,
number 2 was planned with me having an increment in mind.

It's not all bad, it just could have been better if the economy didn't went kaput. Sadly though it looks as if 2009 is going to end with a not-so-merry tone for me as His Royal Highness King Toddler Hsiang is hospitalised. =(


Here's hoping 2010 will start with a bang and be a much better year, for me and everyone.

So... Happy New Year everyone! May we all have a great year.

And may I get shit load of money to alleviate all those needs and wants and wishes, you know, a nice house fully furnished, a digital SLR *cough*EOS5DMarkII*cough*, a few L series lenses, a super-duper gaming computer, a real broadband service, education funds for my children so they could get higher education based soley on their merits instead of race, oh, and a Porsche Boxster would be swell!

Yea, I can always dream. =P


Kaypo tidbits:

Almost all my entries are written and posted on the date and time shown by the entry, I see no reason to change that fact. Exception to that are those story-based entries under the fictitious fiction category, since some of those were written over a span of time.

That said, I feel I should made it known that this entry is written on 30th of December and scheduled to be posted on 31st of December because I foresee I won't have much time for blogging in the next few days.

Why not schedule to 1st January? Because I want 11 entries per month. ^_^

Congratulations, you have earned one kaypo point! =P

2 comments:

wcheow said...

happy new year

CK said...

Happy New Year to you too! =)