23 June 2008

Welcome to the Club

Yeoh the Evil laptop owner, the Boogie Master*, the Ultraman Cosmos, the Super Engineer with extensive engineering experience™ (e³), et cetera et cetera, has become a father as of Saturday, 21nd June 2008.

Congratulations!

Well done Mrs Yeoh, we all know you did all the hard work giving birth to your lovely daughter while Yeoh fainted at first sight of blood. =)

Welcome to parenthood, bye bye to private time and sleep! Muahahahaha!!

If you need a hand in coming up with baby name, I know a few creative minds. Do note that I shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for the ruining of your baby's life if you took up the offer and consult said loonies.

=P


* I did not invent any of these nicknames, Yeoh came up with them himself and I shall post the proof to this particular nickname when I dig through my instant messages archive.

Stay tuned.

EDIT: can't find the IM chat log, bummer. =(

1 comment:

江边鸟 said...

Yeoh ~ congratulations!!!