27 May 2020

Go testosterone, part three


So, after ten weeks of letting the facial hair go wild, is it finally coming to an end?

The past weekend, I trimmed the hair on the cheeks, along the jawline, and on the neck. Left the moustache, beard and the hair on the lower lip untouched.

I won't say it's neat and tidy now, since my facial hair is rather straggly and unequal, but I suppose I can say it looks more intentional and less neglected.

Ideally I prefer that 'trimmed boxed' style, you know, a circle around the upper lip and chin.

But unfortunately my facial hair doesn't do a circle, I am lacking hair on the two vertical sides, so the two tips of the beard 'anchor' are not connected to the side of the lips.

Bummer.

My moustache seems to be able to grow pretty long though, currently with my mouth closed, the two ends of the moustache are reaching the two tips of the beard anchor, kind of.

But the long beard is irritating me, I find it messy and it goes into the mouth. >_<


Anyway, I was asked to go to office next week, so I am in a dilemma now.

Is it time to trim all, or even shave?

You know, professional courtesy, should be presentable, all that.

I plan to be wearing a disposable mask on the day at the office, so technically the other colleagues won't be seeing my messy facial hair.

I think.

It's just for a few hours, but I am definitely meeting up with colleagues...

Decision decision.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: