03 August 2011

If I say...


If I say that I have an iPhone now, what would you say?

These are a few reactions you can choose from if you do not feel like writing your own. Feel free to choose more than one. =)

(a) Yea right!
(b) Caveman has gone to the "dark" side!
(c) Is this a trick question?
(d) Really? Where you got it from?
(e) lu mai hao siao lar!
(f) If it's true, I cut my ____!!
(g) You won it one is it?
(h) Some generous and kind person gave it to you?
(i) You wife bought one is it?
(j) Are you sick?
(k) You work too much until crazy liao is it?

Those who need a bit of background can check out here, here, and here.

Come on, tell me what your reaction is. ^_^


5 comments:

Minzy said...

If you already have one, I shall say (a). Also, maybe " eat a real apple a day to compensate your health from the radiation of your Apple gadget"

HoneyBee said...

I would say 'you have an iPhone? Why did you buy one? You know how to use it or not?'

CK said...

I am waiting to hear more responses before I reveal the truth, hehe.

Complaint! Wifey "pijak" me again!

JenYann said...

Uh Nia Boh, Mai Pian Wah leh!!

江边鸟 said...

lu mai hao siao la