24 August 2009

Caveman versus Mobile Phone


Caveman was entering new contact information into the mobile phone when a call came in.

"Er... how do I go out of address book and answer?"

*simply clicked some buttons which resulted in hanging up the call*

"Opps..."

It's like, er... totally done on purpose one. I, er... saw caller was office phone number mar, and urm... said liao this phone for personal use only, nothing work related one mar. So mar hang up the phone lor. I knew what I was doing one, urm... yea, something like that.

mobile phone: 1
caveman: 0



Solly Lily! Totally not intentional, honest!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for Round 2!! :P

CK said...

You just wait, the caveman shall prevail!

Pfft! I can always go back to my pigeons, smoke signal, or my trusty paper cups + string.