30 August 2011

ah yes, about that iPhone thing...


A few days ago I posted this.

Not surprisingly, not many bothered to leave their thought. What do I have to do to get comments eh? =P

Anyway, here is the truth about the whole thing, if you haven't found out already. ^_^

Some time along your relationship or marriage, you will either say or hear this phrase: "what's yours in mine, what mine is... of course mine!"

So hor, recently my brother-in-law upgraded his mobile phone from iPhone 3GS to Samsung Galaxy SII, and he gave the iPhone to wifey.

Yes, do feel jealous and wish you have such generous sibling. =P

So according to the phrase quoted above, my wifey's stuff is also mine lor, right? That means I have an iPhone, right?

=D

Well, the thing is, that "what's yours in mine, what mine is... of course mine!" phrase is almost always only applicable and said by a specific gender. No iPhone for guessing which gender that is. =P

So no, I do not have an iPhone. =)

I am rather happy that the few of my colleagues and friends who read my blog but not leave comment told me in person they do not believe I have an iPhone.

My caveman reputation is still well and intact, hehe. ^_^


2 comments:

tk said...

Welcome to the dark side!

CK said...

Don't know what you mean, I am still safely in my cave, thank you very much.