25 April 2011

=)


While searching for a document I came upon an old document I wrote some time ago. I remember the reason I wrote that document and the intended recipient.

Thinking it might bring a smile to the recipient like it did me, I sent the document to the recipient again.

Didn't really expect a reply but I got one, and what's written in it made my day. ^_^

Basically the recipient has embraced the belief that happiness is a choice, something that I truely believe in and willingly share to whoever care to listen. The recipient's life has changed for the better and I got thanked for that.

That's really fantastic news, knowing you have contributed in one way or another to a friend's happiness is such a wonderful feeling. I am mightily glad.

Yes indeed, happiness is a choice.

I signed off the e-mail with this: The simple act of smiling can resonate far and wide.

=)


No comments: