12 May 2009

May the Force be with Wax Bungalow


Seems like I am full of grumbles and negative energy nowadays, always ranting like a lunatic.

Oh well, still going to rant anyway!

-----

Work is just... meh!

Sure feels like there are about 200 things that need my attention at the same time, and some stuff are showing signs of heading towards task force.

May the Task Force be with you... Gaaaaah!

-----

Turnout of the four competing teams today was lacklustre, none of them had more than four players out of the required six.

What's not to like about dodgeball, eh?

It's so far the only event that I think I don't suck so much. Not because I am any good, but because generally everyone is as crap as I am. =D

Unlike foosball and table tennis where my craptastic lack of skill was being magnified multiple times by the crazy skill of them good players. In dodgeball, everyone is about the same, at least that's how I perceived it.

I am just going to jump to conclusion here because I can...

Damn all those colleagues made of wax that would melt in the sun, damn you for ruining it! >_<

-----

Son went and did a suicidal jump off the bed and built a bungalow on his forehead.

Why boy? WHY?

Couldn't save his tumble in time and for that I suffered the sonic boom that shattered the eardrums.

Much much MUCH worse is the shattering of my heart.

-----



At least there was a sparkle in the form of knowing about a new life and new journey of a dear friend.

without wax,
- CK -

No comments: