27 January 2008

Harly Potter and the Heart-shaped Stone (6)

- The Next Chapter -

So hor, Harly sat in the boot of the Kancil convertible, hugging his knees close to him, a thousand thoughts jumbled up his mind. In other words, he so veli the blur.

So much has happened in such a short span of time Harly was overwhelmed. No matter how many times he pinched himself, on his arm, his thigh and even once his willy little buddy which he regretted immediately with tears in his eyes, he simply wasn't waking up, so it's not a dream.

But how could all these be real?

Yet there he was, in the boot of a Kancil convertible, come on, a Kancil convertible? That alone was laughable unreal, but when one was cruising above the cloud in a flying car, what's real and what's unreal got a bit confusing.

Hagrid had pretty much left Harly alone, saying nothing and concentrating on navigating the flying car. It might have something to do with the bird that flew into his mouth when he tried to talk to Harly.

Harly has a thousand questions to ask but for the time being, he was content being left alone. He wanted to sort out his thoughts and also he wasn't sure how he would sound after he pinched his little buddy. Yea, best not to talk for a while.

Harly's thought was bouncing from one thing to another,

"A flying car! Wah lau, I am in a flying car! How cool is that?"

"Hey is that a bird?"

"I am wizard! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I am a wizard!"

"Hmm... that isn't a bird, and it isn't a plane either. Geez, it's a weirdo wearing a red underwear outside his pants! Eeew."

"So what magic can I do? Pew pew pew laser beam? How do I do magic anyway?"

"Hagrid sure smells funny..."

"Ooh I hope I can do the magic Hagrid did back there, look at that Dorly now, phew! Whoops my nose is bleeding again."

"I think Hagrid just swallowed another bird. I guess flying convertible is a bad idea after all..."

"Who said he is my father back in the house, I am sure I did not imagine it. A gruffly voice just like Hagrid yet he denied saying that."

"I wonder what Uncle Vernon and Aunt Pertunia are going to do to Dorly? I hope Dorly stays that way."

"Where is Hagrid bringing me anyway?"

Just as Harly was thinking about that, Hagrid pressed a button and began to descend. Harly had this funny tingling sensation from head to toe. The button was labelled: Invisibility.

Breaking through the cloud Harly saw the Big Ben and the London Eye. Street lamps and lighting from the buildings illuminated the city, there were double-decker buses moving along River Thames.

They were going to land in the heart of London
.
.
.
.
.
.
(to be continued...)

No comments: