As the blog title implied, had another three days long weekend. Took Monday off.
Again, it's neither a win nor a fail. Could have been better, could have been worse.
Pretty much the same like the previous weekend: still sick, still constant stuffiness and discomfort, didn't worked overtime (not counting the less than one hour foray), and coincidently also had visitors and went to the same place for dinner.
Actually, eerily similar to the previous weekend...
*cue spooky music*
Anyway, still a few more long weekends to come. In fact, I won't be working on any Monday in August.
If all goes as planned, that is. Since even though I have aligned with my manager to take leave on all Mondays in August, the workload has other ideas.
So yes I might be on leave, but I might also be working overtime while on leave.
Happened way too many times. Sad, I know.
Well, can still hope.
Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments:
Post a Comment