12 June 2024

World of Warcraft bundle


Another public service for my love of World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft latest expansion: The War Within will launch on 26th of August 2024.

There is a Welcome to Azeroth 60 days game time + Dragonflight (current expansion) + level 60 character boost bundle available now until 23rd of June 2024.

Granted that usually when a new expansion launches, the old expansions become free to play as long as players have game time, so this bundle has most value for money for those who have not played World of Warcraft before.

Having said that, just getting it for the 60 days game time alone is already a good deal, as it's priced lower than the monthly subscription, so the level 60 character boost is a bonus, and the Dragonflight expansion is like a two months early access for those who don't have that expansion. Like me.

Tempting as it is for me, since I have bought all the expansions prior to Dragonflight, I simply cannot justify the purchase as I have no time to play. Well, no meaningful long stretch of time to play. And World of Warcraft requires a lot of time. That I know.

If the game time tracks actual playing time like what Blizzard is doing with the current Diablo Immortal Goblin's Plunder buff, I would buy the bundle without a second thought. Same with maintaining a subscription, if it counts actual game time. Oh well.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: