23 June 2024

Azeroth beckons


I am weak. I gave in to temptation and bought the bundle on the very last day it's on offer.

Goodness knows I don't have the time to truly enjoy this, I just hope whatever available snippet of game time I can manage in the coming two months can amount to something worthwhile.

When I logged on earlier, the latency to the servers I have characters on were not good, so that's almost like an instant regret. Will see if it's any better later, as I have just rebooted the modem and router.

My last subscription ended in August of 2021, there was a three days then another seven days free game time since then till now, but those don't count, so it has been close to three years since I last properly played World of Warcraft.

Well, Azeroth beckons once again, I just hope the latency can at least be playable without too much frustration.

And that I can have enough play time to achieve something meaningful.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: