16 June 2024

13 hours and counting


Public holiday on coming Monday, so I took half day leave on last Friday to make a 3.5 days long weekend.

It's now 2.5 days into the the long weekend, I managed a total of 0.5 days off work. That's the second half of last Friday, I have been working through Saturday and Sunday, today.

It's my habit to record stuff, my overtime is one of them. So far for this long weekend I have worked overtime slightly more than 13 hours. That's at the time of writing this entry, as I will resume later tonight to check on the simulation cases set to run.

And I am praying hard that they will converge because I am running out of time to have the results ready for the meeting in a few days.

And honestly I could use the day off, to actually rest and relax instead of work.

My sense of responsibility and the incompetence of program manager to understand thermal simulation needs time are not conducive to my health.

Oh well, one more day of this long weekend. With luck, I could have another 0.5 days off work.

*Fingers crossed *



Other |wretched workaholic| category entries.


No comments: