27 June 2023

Gotta note this down


I went to look for my university books today, pretty much untouched since after I unpacked the shipment from England all those years ago, gathering dust in the home library.

Got the two I was looking for, and read a chapter or two looking for the stuff I need.

Well, not really need, more like looking for a sophisticated way to phrase the technical stuff I am going to share next week.

I already know what to share, and most likely will share in layman's terms so people can actually understand. But to prepare the material, I want something more formal. Gotta keep up the appearances, hehe. =P

And honestly, what's written in the books is sure to put the audience to sleep. Goodness, they just have to make it so hard to grasp, all the big words and technical terms in long sentences.

Wonder how I actually understand them all those years back, must have reread those sentences several times...

Whenever I present something nowadays, I pretty much never read the material I prepared verbatim, I just give the gist of it in as straight forward way as I can.

Anyway, just wanted to record this incident, that I actually read a technical book after graduating from university so many years ago.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: