11 May 2023

Is it time?


Am I indispensable to the company? Highly unlikely, I am just a lowly peon.

There are others in the company who do similar job, it's a big company after all.

The only thing going for me is that I am in a low pay country, I am cheap labour compared to colleagues in the other countries. It's not something to be proud of, just sad fact of life.

Anyway, no one is indispensable, we are all replaceable.

It's a no brainer when it comes down to choosing to save one's own job or that of the other. It's simply self-preservation.

I don't know what will be the outcome, have to wait until late June to know if I am one of those being selected for involuntary separation.

The question is, whether I should start looking for job elsewhere?



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: