08 May 2022

...to what?


Fairly sure I am not in depression.

The thing is, lately I have been thinking about how to make sure wifey has enough to live comfortably when I passed away.

And that I do not think I have many years left, which, doesn't bother me. I am indifferent to that.

Which led me to wonder why it's so?

After some thoughts I think it's because I no longer have dreams to pursue.

I have given up on those unfulfilled dreams that matter to me. I won't say they don't matter anymore, but either the timing had passed, or they are not something I could achieve by myself.

Guess I should not have dreams that invovled other. Oh well.

Life is just a repeat of yesterday, last week, last month...

I drew a blank when I asked myself I can look forward to... what?



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: