27 February 2022

Goldfish memory


I have goldfish memory, I don't remember how many times I have said it, but I know I have said it many times.

Or perhaps it's just the start of Alzheimer's disease, following after my mom...

Anyway, received a notice from local bank, asking me to pop by with original fixed deposit receipt because it has not caught up with time and technology, so I cannot just handle the fixed deposit online like other banks I have account with.

Oh well, definitely going to withdraw the fixed deposit and transfer it to other bank that let me handle this online.

But first I have to find that original receipt, and thanks to my goldfish memory, I don't remember where I put it. Bollocks.

Searched high and low, three possible places I could think of that I could have kept document like that, but nada.

Found the "Learning is fun" poster I made for myself many years ago though, which I blu-tacked to just above the monitor connected to NUC, the computer elder son uses. Hopefully it will motivate him.

Ya, one can dream...



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: