07 May 2021

Geek +1


Got to try a new game today: Kingdom Builder.

Kingdom Builder is a board game on my wish list that didn't get realized since tabletop gaming sessions ended for me when I switched department.

With TTG 2.0, a lot of games are now available to choose from, and I didn't waste any time to pick Kingdom Builder. =)

I enjoyed the game play, it's a strategy game with a bit of luck factor and a lot of replayability given the number of mix and match maps and game objectives. Player interaction is inevitable as the players expand their kingdom and try to hinder each other.

The play duration is about an hour for a four players virgin game, most likely shorter when we are all familiar with the game.

Definitely a game that I will play again.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: