07 August 2018

That's a year ago


After the many "Please help, I have never logged in to any University services since I just learned of my username and don't know what my password is" emails, which got things moving towards getting my degree certificate but ironically still doesn't get me my password, I have finally handed in my form to graduate in absentia.

So if all goes smoothly, I should get my Master of Philosophy certificate in October. ^_^

But this entry is not about that long journey.

This is just one of the reasons for me to update my curriculum vitae, the other being the sudden interest in people contacting me for their job opening this week. Two in two days.

Hmm... why?

To be honest I am veli the blur about all this since last when I actually went seeking and asking about job opening, was more than a year ago, and after that I just assume it's the end of it.

With a lot of help from various colleague friends, I eventually figured some of it out though, that one of them is indeed from the contact a year ago, but the other is just out of the blue. I wonder how they found out? I have not been asking around lately, that's for sure.

Regardless, I am open to it, no harm finding out my options. Current job role and workload on the sucky side after all.

I hope the hiring side knows this selection process is mutual.

Anyway, I went and updated my CV, and only then I realised it's a year plus a month ago, July of 2017, when I last updated it.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: