22 June 2016

Catching up


Started dungeon mode in the assigned factory. Sold. Family without benefit.

Anyway, planned a lunch meet up yesterday, with a colleague friend who just came back from her maternity leave.

Wanted to pass her the full moon gift for her baby for ages. Didn't happen, until yesterday.

Thought would have others, but didn't feel uncomfortable when I realised it's just me and her. Guess we are close enough. I joked that we were gonna have candlelight lunch. =P

Didn't have candlelight, but we did get BBQ smell on our clothes...

Am really glad there wasn't any awkwardness. Two crazy friends chatting about this and that.

Had a really nice time catching up.


There was a surprise in the morning when I was in the lounge area waiting for the slave master to enter the dungeon together.

A colleague friend went by, surprised to see me there, and me her really.

She came over and sat down to chat, we haven't seen each other for a long while.

We talked, trying to cramp as many updates in as we could, since we both had work to attend to shortly.

It's really nice to see her, it has been a long while, and she is one of the few who I could sit down with and just talk. Another friend close enough to be comfortable to do that.

Really nice catch up.

Two in a day. ^_^



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: