09 March 2016

Oops I did it again


So there is this new stuff, new system, work stuff that's the reason for my current business trip.

And since I couldn't proceed with the original plan due to an issue that I need support from others to resolve, and the support on the other side of the globe didn't manage to resolve it before it's bedtime for them, I ended up with some bonus time on the system.

I really want to understand more about how this new stuff on the new system behaves so I went ahead to do a bit of data collection.

A bit. You know, just a few configurations to see the response, the trend, that sort of things.

But as usual when I got free reign of the system, I kept having more and more "what if...?" So this 'a bit of data collection' turned out to be 70 configurations, almost 1 GB of data.

Sometimes, I frighten myself.


No comments: