11 March 2016

Going home


One week. Over.

One more night, and I am going home.

Can't wait. =)

I did what I could for the business trip, wanted to do more but there's a part that needed someone else to fix before I could proceed, and that fix never arrive before  I ended my last working day.

Oh well.

I did collected 107 configurations worth of data and hopefully that will give me a good understanding of this new system. Probably will take me a few days just to crunch and analyse the data though.

Regardless, I rewarded myself with a bubble bath tonight. I like submerging with my ears under the water, with just the mouth and nose above, and with my eyes closed to take a nap.

Pretty relaxing really.

Well, it's good that I am going home tomorrow, as I haven't been sleeping well these few days, I miss my bed, hugs, and goodnight kiss.

And I am almost done with the novel I brought along, how to sleep without my bedtime reading? =P


No comments: