08 February 2015

Random behaviour for February 2015


Again, I might have missed a couple of days, but really only a few days and I did my abdominal muscles exercise religiously otherwise so I grade myself successful in January's impromptu resolution.

I probably will continue with the abdominal muscles exercise. Hopefully will not lessen in frequency now that I do not list it as an impromptu resolution.

Anyway, the Force is weak this month, I don't feel like I am up to an impromptu resolution so I am going to give this month a pass. I actually have a few, to me, rather challenging resolutions that will really try my discipline but I will leave them to after Chinese New Year.

So, for February 2015, I forgo any random behaviour and suspend any impromptu resolution.

Because I can.


No comments: