14 August 2014

Level up


Since I am a self-critical person, I have to measure up to my own standard. That's why I don't praise myself much, but often joke about my weakness or silliness.

Okay, maybe that's just me being crazy... =P

Anyway, today, I am giving myself a +1 to my optimisation skill. Yes, a real useful skill instead of those 'slacker point', 'dungeon master', et cetera.

It was a long stretch of experiment doing one case after another with some real time analysis, I got home late but very pleased and satisfied with what I achieved today.

I met the target specification and exceeded it with a good healthy margin. Truth is I was really surprised how well it turned out I thought it was too good to be true.

So I reran the same configuration to double check, and as my usual paranoid self, I also ran some boundary configurations for sanity check, and to cover all bases.

Will of course do my due diligence of performing a further complete validation before I present my findings, but I am mightily excited. This is going to set new standard. ^_^

I am giving myself a pat on the back. =)


No comments: