04 August 2013

Children say the funniest things



130429

Young: mama, you forgot to wear your slippers again.

Wifey: really? How do you know?

Young: look! They are here, no feet in them.

-----

130607

On the highway, heading back after visiting pop pop and nana, the radio played Gangnum Style and a song that I couldn't remember the name of.

The kids picked up the lyrics and kept repeating them.

"Op, op, oppan gangnam style, ooo sexy lady."

And,

"Do you want to hold me? Do you want to kiss me?"

It's funny coming from the kids.

-----

130618

After a baking session...

Wifey: so, how's the bun?

Young: *thumbs up* very good!

Hsiang: it's so good it's up to the sky!

-----

130721

Deciding what to have for lunch...

Wifey: Young, you want chicken or pork?

Young: chicken.

Me: pork or chicken?

Young: pork.

Both wifey and I chuckled.

Wifey: chicken or pork?

Young: chicken.

Wifey: pork or chicken?

Young: chicken.

Hmm... so it depends on who's asking him?

Wifey: we eat chicken rice ya?

Young: Okay.

Passing a McDonald's...

Wifey: you want chicken rice or McDonald's?

Young: *theatrical sigh* if you really want to, I can eat both.

-----

130803

On seeing the toiletry bag I used on my business trip...

Young: mama, what is this?

Wifey: toiletry bag.

Young: why is it called a toiletry bag? Because it can be flushed?



On fixing a broken toy...

Hsiang: you are a LEGO engineer, but yeh yeh is an electrical engineer, so he knows how to fix this electrical stuff.

Me: I am a what engineer?

Hsiang: LEGO engineer.

  

No comments: