01 September 2010

Oi, don't simply say leh


Shocked and stunned till mind went momentarily blank when a lady colleague said out loud in front of a group of colleagues that...

"CK touched my butt"

Wah lau eh, I did no such thing! >.<

Honest to goodness, I am not that kind of person ler. Really.

After I picked up my jaw from the floor and popped my eyes back in, I requested clarification so I could clear my non-existent reputation.

Turned out to be a twisted version of my label looking action a while back.

Wah lau eh, how did moving the shirttail aside so I could read the intriguing jeans label turned into touching the butt?!?! >.<

Don't simply say leh, veli the big wok one. Could lose me my job at work and lose me my ear, or worse, at home one ah...

Admittedly it was my bad to move the shirttail, but I touched no butt, I swear!

They say curiosity killed the cat. I honestly just wanted to find out what that label says. =\

And I am not a cat.

Maybe, I should just go ahead and touch the butt now since I am being accused of it anyway. =P

Just kidding wifey, don't kill me.

*meow* =^.^=




This is meant to be taken as a light-hearted sharing, the lady colleague was just joking, er... I think. =P

4 comments:

LingLi said...

Ehm...I wonder who is that lady colleague...

CK said...

that one lor...

=P

Wendy said...

hmmmm....i wonder who... better not to be too curious..since curiosity kills the cat

CK said...

no need to wonder, THAT one lor...